Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, March 6, 2015

You matter to me

Sometimes people in your life just need a pick me up when they are having a rough time. This sentiment from Unity Stamp Company is a great way to tell that loved one in your life they always matter. The sentiment is from "I"m here, I love you" sentiment kit.


I'm not always comfortable with using the color orange. I'm actually just getting used to using more yellows but I do love the way the this card turned out. I had a random butterfly stamp in my stash so I used it to add some pops of blue. The little banner was made using some ribbon I glued down to a piece of scrap cardstock.

Challenges entered:
Unity Stamp Co. Friends with Flair (3/6)
Unity Stamp Co. Be inspired challenge (2/12-3/11) - I used the sketch
Creative Knockouts #79 Border Time - stitched border

No comments:

Post a Comment