Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sweet Lemon Thank You

I was going through a few of the challenges I wanted to make cards for and I noticed almost all those that have sketches this week are all very similar. So today's cards all have more or less the same layout. Regardless I love all these challenges because they always inspire me to create.

This card I'm calling Sweet Lemon Thank You and was created using Pals Paper Art #244 sketch.

The lemon stamp is from the Sale-A-bration set called A happy thing. You have until March 31st to get it free with a $50 minimum purchase from Stampin' Up!

My Stampin' Up products used in this project.
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!


No comments:

Post a Comment