Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Pastel Birthday Card

Easter and Spring usually means pastel colors. I usually stay away from the pastels but I've found I've been using more of them in my color combinations and I'm finding as long as I through in a medium color in there, I'm enjoying the pastels.

Here is today's creation.



I usually leave the inside of my cards blank unless I'm giving it to someone but this time I decided since it didn't have the sentiment on the front I would just stamp the Happy Birthday in a light color on the inside.

Challenges Entered:
Paper Pals Arts - #243 color challenge
Mojo Monday #389

My Stampin' Up products used in this project.
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering.

The stamp set Big Day is from Sale-A-Bration and will no longer be available after March 31st so place your order of $50 or more today and get it for FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment