Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hello spring!

I feel terrible for those in the northeastern states because it is freezing up there again and some are getting snow.. yet again. While down here in the southern states, at least where I live, we are hitting 80 degree weather on a regular basis. So with all those up north freezing right now, I made some bright colorful cards just for you!

This one I'm calling Hello Spring.


The image is a From the Heart digi stamp called Hello Bunny. I used color pencils (my crayola ones) to color the image. The sentiment is also a From the Heart digi but because I never put each digi set in it's own folder, I don't remember which set it is from.

Challenges entered:
From the Heart #101 - used the sketch
Simon Says Stamp Wed - spring inspiration
Simon Says Stamp Mon - Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment