Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Manly Monday

Sometimes when making cards we forget to make a few manly ones for those men in our lives. Sadly not all men like flowery/pastel looking cards. So I think I'm going to strive to make a manly card every Monday instead of posting a Man Crush Monday pic somewhere on Facebook or Instagram.

So for my first Manly Monday card here is a birthday card.


I apologize for the bad picture but there is no sun today :(.

I used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry for this card. Yes I snuck in some purple but I love the dark richness of the Rich Razzleberry. The Stampin' Up set I used is called Big Day. You can get this set for FREE with a $50 purchase from now until March 31st through Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration event!

Challenges Entered:
What Would You Stamp - #4 Big Day
Mojo Monday #390 - Great CAS sketch this week!
Sister Act #98
Pile It On - #61 sentiment as focal point.

My Stampin Up products used in this project.
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!


No comments:

Post a Comment