Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Easter Trio Pt 1

I love From the Heart digis. I especially love getting a new free one each month just for entering their stamp of the month challenge! Below is this month's stamp of the month and I decided to break it down into three cards, which I'll post them in different posts (mostly so I can enter all of them).


My first card I'm calling Daffodil. I colored it with color pencils and created a cute easel card with it. Today I'm trying to stick with the CAS look also. I forgot to get a closer image, but the little embellishment is a cross with yellow DMC floss tied to it.


Card closed.


Card opened.

Challenges entered:
Pile it on #59 Green
Cutie Pie #85 Fancy Folds

No comments:

Post a Comment