Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Masculine Birthday Greetings

This is my entry for Pals Paper Arts Challenge #242. The challenge was to use the colors green, black and gold. I didn't want to go the obvious route and do something St. Patrick's Day themed so I went for a masculine birthday card.


Again I watercolored the image after stamping it in Archival Coffee ink. I wanted it to have a softer look which is why I didn't stamp in black.

Now I didn't have gold paper so I had to get creative and created a gold mat for the colored image using the same gold metallic embossing powder I used on the greeting on some black cardstock. I have to say the picture doesn't do it justice. (I should really make a light box for pictures.)

My Stampin Up products used in this project.
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!


Price: $4.95
Built for Free Using:  My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment