Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Sunshine is coming!

Like most of the midwest and eastern part of the country, yesterday was dreary and cold. It's still cold but there is SUNSHINE! So I'm sending sunshine to all those snowed in today.


The stamp and sentiment is from "Face the Sunshine" from Phyllis Harris & Unity Stamp Co. I'm obsessed with watercoloring it seems lately, because once again I watercolored the image with my aqua pens and various Stampin' Up inks and Pelikan water color palette. I also used some pearlescent watercolors on the hair and petals of the sunflowers but it doesn't really show in pictures.

Challenges entered:
Unity Stamp Company Friends with Flair (3/6)
Unity Stamp Company Be Inspired (2/12 - 3/11)
Loves Rubberstamping #141 Anything Goes

My Stampin' Up products used in this project.
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!


No comments:

Post a Comment