Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Brighten My Day

First of all for all those northerners... YAY for warmer weather and no more additional snow! For all of us gulf coast folks... <cries>, more dreary wet weather. This really sucks.

Now with my little weather rant out of the way on to hopefully one of many cards for today.

This one is properly named as some of us need some brightness in our day especially with it being a Monday.


It's just a CAS card. I honestly struggle with CAS cards I think. Sometimes I look at all that white like on this card and think to myself "There is too much white.. it needs MORE!". LOL! But today I simply masked off a section and sponged ink in yellows and greens. I'm sorry for the crappy picture, like I said not a lot of nice natural light today. Then I added this cute little house from Sale-a-Bration set called, "You Brighten My Day".

Challenges Entered:
Less is More #214 - Yellow and Green

My Stampin Up products used in this project.
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!
Remember with a $50 purchase you receive a Sale-a-Bration item for FREE. Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st.


No comments:

Post a Comment