Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Joy

Easter is only a two weeks away. Most forget about Easter and it creeps up on them faster than expected. I'm oddly prepared this year with the exception of getting the nephews' their baskets ready.


I honestly usually don't make any Easter themed cards but From the Heart Stamps makes such lovely images I couldn't help but use some this year. This image is called Old Rugged Cross and the sentiment is from Easter Trio.

The cross image I watercolored with Stampin' Up inks and aqua painters. I printed the image on watercolor paper first and then blasted it really quick with my embossing heat gun to make sure the ink was set so I could watercolor it. For the sentiment I opened it in Microsoft Word and copy pasted it down the page while changing the color through the image format options.

Challenges Entered:
From the Heart Stamps #102 - I used the Sketch.

My Stampin' Up products used in this project.
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!


No comments:

Post a Comment