Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Love Life

I know I've been making a lot of posts each day, but... I'm feeling so inspired! That and I enter a lot of challenges hehe. But honestly between the few days of actual spring weather (including the humidity), my only flower on the porch is getting ready to bloom, and receiving all the new stamp sets from Stampin' Up, I'm feeling really really inspired. So I'll just have to spam you few followers with new creations. Hehe!

This one is titled simply Love Life. The sentiment and bird image is from Stampin' Up "A Happy Thing". This stamp set is available for FREE with a $50 purchase! But you have only until March 31st before Sale-a-bration ends.



The image is watercolored using my aqua pens and Stampin' Up ink pads. Again I used bright colors and embossed two of the three circles. The last circle was a piece of scrap from when I created the Get Well card yesterday.

Challenges Entered:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #290
Tuesday Throwdown - #234 Circles

My Stampin' Up products used in this project.
Click on the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!


No comments:

Post a Comment