Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Getting my craft on today

After lack of inspiration, today I'm feeling crafty and inspired so here are some cards I've made today.

Happy Easter Egg


This card is a simple litte Easter card I created using an egg looking stamp I got in a grab bag a few months back from Unity Stamp Co.

Challenges Entered:
Unity Be inspired Challenge Mar 12- Apr 8 - I used the sketch
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Spring inspiration

Thinking of You Farm


This card I used a stamp set from Stampendous called On the Farm. This stamp set comes with even more farm animals and other elements you can use to really build a big scene. I created a faux wood fence for the animals to be "peeping" over and through. And I used color pencils to color the entire thing. Next time I think I'll use watercolors instead because you can see the texture of my wooden craft table from the color pencils, but with that said I do like it with the grass.

Challenges Entered:
Simon Says Monday - Animals

I have one more card to post today, but I'm trying to be patient and wait for the glossy accents to dry on it before I finish the card. I'm NOT a patient person... so waiting is killing me. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment