Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Man's Birthday Dream

If any of you know men like I do, their one birthday dream is always to be out somewhere fishing or just in a boat. I know that is at least my hubby's daydream not just on his birthday but everyday. This card was inspired by that manly dream.



I watercolored the image using Stampin' Up inks and added highlights with a few Archival inks I have. I'm truly in love with the way the image came out. Every time I look at it I have to ask myself if I really did color it. LOL!

The background is wood grain embossing folder that I ran my Watering Can and Coffee Archival inks along the folder itself before embossing on kraft card stock. Afterward, I sponged with various Stampin' Up inks. The kraft  card stock I have is a really cheap one from Hobby Lobby but I love it for doing the wood grain embossing folder because it already has so much visual texture and graininess.

Challenges Entered: 
Crafts 4 Eternity - #215 Emboss it
Sister Act #95

My Stampin' Up products used in this project. 
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!

No comments:

Post a Comment