Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

St. Patrick Birthday

I have a cousin, who is more like a sister, whose birthday is on St. Patrick's day. Her favorite color is also green (of course), so every year I try to make her something St. Patrick's Day themed for her birthday. This card is the one I've made this year. (Now to hope she doesn't find my blog LOL!)


The image is called Hamlet Pigwit Think Spring from From the Heart Stamps. I colored the image with color pencils. The sentiment was a one from my stash so I have no idea where it is from.

Challenges Entered:
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Hint of Clover
Stampin' Celebration - #99 Sketch
ABC - E for Exceptionally Cute
Open Minded Crafters - #31 Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment