Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Get Well Wishes Mouse

I know a large portion of the country has been seeing ridiculous amounts of snow and ice this winter, so a lot of people are sick and not just sick of the cold. Here in southern Louisiana we had cold temperatures in the 50s all last week and the next three days we'll be in the high 70s to 80s then back to 40s Thursday. It is really a miracle I haven't gotten a cold or flu yet.

Well to help cheer up all those that may have the cold and flu out there here is a cute little mouse sending Get Well Wishes. I decided to also give you some spring colors to help you feel warm in these cold temperatures.

The stamp and sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, Cocoa's Get Well Wishes Stamp set. I colored Cocoa with a blender pen and some cheap markers I had sitting on the shelf. The background is a patterned paper I found in my enormous stash of patterned papers (I'm not kidding when I mean enormouse.. I have an addiction I think). The embellishment is a metal flower I also found in a shoe box sized container that I have random embellishments stashed in.


Challenges Entered:
Inspiration Destination #22
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - Mellow Yellow
Pile It On - #58 Adhesive Embellishments
Mojo Monday #387 

No comments:

Post a Comment