Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Single Layer Thank You set

I saw this technique or a similar card some where. I apologize to anyone who has made cards just like this because I probably saw it and got the idea from it. I'm sure I saw this on Pinterest somewhere and I wish I could remember so I could give a proper CASE reference to the originator.


But with that said I love this technique. With a simple marker and Post-It mask you can make your card look as if it has a second layer where the Thank You sentiment is! Isn't that awesome! And look look look... I made more CAS cards! hehe.


I chose not to color my flowers and leaves, but instead just stamping them with bright inks. I used a sponge dauber to get the ink on the center of the above flowers and also to mix the colors on the butterflies below.


I used all Stampin' Up products which are listed at the end of this post for your easy shopping convenience. Some of these stamps sets are from Sale-A-Bration and will no longer be available after March 31st. So get your orders of $50 or more in today so you can get these stamp sets for FREE! Everyone loves getting free stuff right?!

Challenges entered:
Less is More - #215 One Layer and animal (I used butterfly.. it's an insect... but still works right? Maybe?)
Sister Act #97
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Things that fly

My Stampin' Up Products used in this project.
Click the images below for more details and for easy online ordering!


Built for Free Using:  My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment