Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Love is in the air!

I made this card for my hubby for Valentine's Day. I figured I can post it here to enter some challenges since I don't think he even knows where my blog is. (lol)

I'm obsessed with shaker cards, especially since I've learned from one of Jennifer McGuire's videos that using fun foam between your card stock and acetate is so easy. Before that video I was cutting out die cuts and gluing them together until they were thick enough.

For the image in the shaker part I used a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. KoM Warmth of Winter (Dec 2014). The LOVE banner is from a stamp set I bought from Michael's, Recollections Craft It Valentine Set. It was on sale! *happy dance* You all know how I love a good sale. Everything else such as seed beads and sequins is from my hosh posh craft stash.


The fox stamp was watercolored along with the background. And the banners pieces where heat embossed with red glitter embossing powder.

Challenges entered:
ABC Challenge - C is for Cupid
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - #137 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - All things Bright and Beautiful
Inspiration Destination - #19 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - #359 Crazy in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment