Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Stay Colorful!

I love this owl from Unity Stamp Co., especially when I can make him so colorful. "Colorful" people are my kind of people. They keep the world and life itself interesting.


The colors used are from Unity Stamp Co. "{be inspired} Challenge", which include lots of bright colorful colors! A sign that maybe spring is creeping in and it's time to make bright cheery cards to reflect the season.

Challenges entered:
Unity Stamp Co. Friends with Flair
Unity Stamp Co. {be inspired} Challenge 
Daring Card Makers - L.o.v.e initials - L for layers, O for owl, V for vellum, E for dry embossing
Inspiration Destination - #20 Anything Goes
Sister Act - #93 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment