Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Birdbrain Valentine

OMG! I was able to make two cards today!

This card I'm calling Birdbrain Valentine, mostly because I used the Loves me Birdbrain image from From the Heart Stamps.


I colored the image using color pencils today. And now that I'm looking at the picture I forgot to color the necklace red like I was planning... lol oh well.

The red distressed pattern paper and the yellow patterned floral paper is from a 6x6 paper pad I picked up on clearance at Michaels a few weeks ago. The Happy Valentine's Day stamp is also from Michaels out of their $1 stamp bin.

I used the sketch from I {Heart} Card Sketches challenge #97.

Challenges entered:
I {Heart} card sketches - #97
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - #138 show me some red
Creative Knockouts - #76 Floral Delight
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - All creatures great and small
From the Heart Stamps, Free stamp of the month challenge - February

No comments:

Post a Comment