Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sympathy Card

 I really love the image from the Sweet n Sassy stamp set Grace. I've actually made two cards this week using this image. In fact the other one is very similar looking to this one lol.




I stamped the Calla Lily image on white card stock but aged it by sponging Archival ink Coffee on it. I used the sketch for From the Heart sketches w/ a twist for the layout. Finally I added the beautiful quote sentiment which is from the Unity Stamp Co. KoM November.

Challenges entered:
Cute Card Thursday - Stamping Mad #358
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything goes
Pile It on - Hearts/Flowers #53
From the Heart Sketch w/ a twist #95

No comments:

Post a Comment