Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Happy 29th Birthday...... Again

When I saw this itty bitty sentiment from Unity, I just had to have it. We all know women (and men) that refuse to admit they are older then 29. And yes, I am one of them!

The image of the woman with her balloons fits this child a heart idea behind the sentiment. It was a lot of fun to color the balloons in various bright shades with color pencils. I also made the woman's dress pink to match the color scheme of the card. The more I look at this card the more I wish I had used some colored floss or twine to type a bow through the crystal looking button I used on the card. Oh well "could of, would of, should of".


I used Mojo Monday's Sketch for the recent challenge of Tall & Skinny. So that my card would fit in an A2 envelope my card dimensions are 3.5" x 5.5"
 Challenges Entered:
Mojo Monday - #386 Tall & Skinny
Stampin' Celebration - #98 Inspiration fun

No comments:

Post a Comment