Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love Birds

It's been a busy week for me! We are building a new deck, plus I'm dog sitting my niece's two dogs (that makes 5 in my house!) for two weeks, and the hubby is on vacation this week. So with all that going on, I haven't been able to sit in my craft room much this week, but today it's just me and the dogs so... CRAFT ON!

A lot of the challenges that I keep track of and try to enter are all doing Valentine/Love themes, so today I've created another love inspired card.


This card other than the matting is a single layer CAS card. On the left side of the card I used a 1.5" back ground stamp from Unity (Bitty Backgrounds).

 I do not have a stamp alignment tool so I had to eyeball the alignment. You can see where the "seams" are but I feel it isn't that noticeable. The love bird stamp is also from Unity (Bird Chirping Weather). The hearts randomly stamped in the background are from Recollections.

To finish off the card I added a bright pink ribbon and bow to hide the "seam" of the background stamp.

Challenges entered:
Pile it on - #55 Bow
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Red & Pink
Cute Card Thursday - #360 Perfectly Pink
Crafts 4 Eternity - #212 With love
"Less is More" - Pink & Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment