Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Live Carefree

I'm a natural stresser. Meaning, I stress about everything! If everything is going perfectly well in my life and my family's, I stress about it because we all know sometimes things are too perfect and something may go wrong. I know I'm a little crazy, the hubby tells me all the time. So in honor of trying to live a more carefree life, I made this card.

Again I tried to make it colorful and spring inspired.


The sentiment is from Unity stamp co. The pattern papers I got from Michael's on clearance recently (YAY clearance!). And the butterfly stamps I had from way back when I first started card making a few years ago.

Challenges entered:
Pile it on - #56 Butterflies
Open Minded Crafting - #30 Up in the air
Inspiration Destination - #21 Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - #361 Floral delight
Color Throwdown - #330
Mojo Monday - #385

No comments:

Post a Comment