Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bokeh Technique

So I get a lot of ideas from Pinterest and other blogs and I've noticed there are a ton of samples with this Bokeh technique. Naturally I had to try it out. I'm not to keen on the white pigment stamp ink I have. I don't think it's the greatest ink and will likely order one from Stampin' Up soon.

The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co., "Your heart and my heart". And it's on sale this weekend!


The more I look at it I should have made it an Easter card but I still love this very simple card.

All three cards I've posted today will be donated along with others to Hail Mary Rescue, who will sell them at a local craft fair to raise money so they may save more dogs and cats from the local animal shelter. Two of my three dogs were adopted from them and they are an amazing group.

I use a lot of Unity Stamp Co. stamps but I am not paid by them nor do I receive free stamps for posting their products. I just order ALL the time from them lol.

Challenges entered:
Creative Knockouts - #77 spots and dots
Sister Act - #94 Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - #214 Circles
Inspiration Destination - #21 Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment