Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Dahlias

This week is going to be dreary and wet... and cold again. At least this weekend we had beautiful weather in the 70s and full of sunshine! We were able to enjoy sitting out in the warm weather (in shorts!) on our new deck and patio furniture. Oh well, no more pretty weather til next weekend so in I'm trying to continue bringing some color and spring into my creations. 

 This card I used a stamp from the Unity KOM from May (Hey Girl). I used color pencils to color in the yellow flower and decided to leave the images on the colored card stock uncolored. You wouldn't believe the color pencils I use are just regular ol' Crayolas! I also used the sketch from Pals Paper Arts Challenge.

This is the sketch:

Here is my creation for today:
 Challenges entered:
Pals Paper Arts - #240
SSS Wednesday - Texture
SSS Monday - No Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment