Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stampin' Up!

So after much back and forth debate on the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I have finally decided to do it. I absolutely love their products and the benefits are well worth it. You'll be seeing lots of new creations involving some Stampin' Up products from using only cardstock and inks to the many many stamp sets I just bought. Yes I have an addiction, but I love it!

If you are in need of Stampin' Up supplies you can find my sight HERE and you'll be able to purchase products there also. I'll be utilizing the blog also at that link to post only my Stampin' Up creations, but don't worry I'll be making all my posts here also! I'm only giving the Stampin' Up business blog/store a trial run for a few months to see if I get orders, if not I'm not worried. LOL I'm mostly signed up for the benefits!

Now to patiently wait a few more days for my starter kit and first big order to arrive so I can start creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment