Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Melody of Love

I have loved this stamp from the day I bought it from Sweet n Sassy stamps. This stamp set is called Melody of Love. This image is perfect for anniversaries, weddings, love or even Valentine cards.

I was going to add the Happy Anniversary sentiment that comes with the set to the bottom, under the ribbon, but decided against it at the last minute (after I glued the bow down :( ). Because I'm donating this card along with all the others from this week to Hail Mary Rescue to sell at a local craft fair soon to raise money, I thought it would be better to leave it sentiment free so it can be used for any occasion.


Challenges Entered:
Loves to Rubberstamp - #140 Ribbon and/or lace
Tuesday Throwdown - #233 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment