Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Manly Monday!

Well I've been MIA again, yes I seem to do that a lot lately but it's because I was redoing part of my craft room. Went to IKEA and bought some tables and legs to make a whole new work area. I'm so excited. I have soooo much work space now! And I'm feeling inspired!

My work station isn't the only thing that has me excited and inspired. The Daily Marker is doing another 30 Day Color Challenge! I didn't participate last time but I'm going to try and make sure to color something every day starting today.

Here is the image from Kenny K Downloads, he is called Wacky Guy.


And here is the finished product. I die cut some circles and then dry embossed them with a polka dot folder I have to give them a golf ball appearance.


Check out The Daily Marker and join in on the month long fun and coloring!


Challenges I wish to enter:
Tues. Throwdown #246 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #28 - Tic Tac Toe - Stamp, emboss, die cut
Pile It On #71 - Coloring - Spectrum Noir Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment