Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Showcase Friday: Unity Stamp Company

How doesn't like to get the most out of their money? Especially when it comes to crafting supplies? By now you may know that I hate to pay full price for anything, but when I do I want to feel like I'm still getting a deal. This is one of the reasons I love my showcase for today, Unity Stamp Company!

Before I go on about this company I would like to state that I do not work for this company, nor am I being compensated in any way for this post. Unity Stamp Company is simply just one of many favorite stamping companies that I buy from most frequently.

Now on to the good stuff... Unity Stamp Co. have sales EVERY weekend. Yes I said that... EVERY weekend. You may be thinking oh it's a Saturday and Sunday thing. Nope! Their sales typically run from Friday or was it Thursday around noonish to midnight Monday! And when this company puts things on sale.. they throw a HUGE sale!

Here is this weekend's sale!



I know there are so many exclamations in this post already, but I get so excited about a sale. Every Friday my husband gives me that "Oh crap" look when I'm verbally ooooing and aaaahhing over everything on sale. If I had may way I'd make an order every single Friday, but sadly my checkbook says no.

Whew. I think I've calmed down now, hehe. It's time to show you my creation for this week.

I've never created using the one sheet wonder idea, so I figured why not try it out. I pulled out one of my Christmas paper pads from my huge stash of DPS and some cream, dark red and dark green cardstock. The template I used for the cards and the OSW I found on Pinterest and you can find the original post HERE.

These are the cards I created. The template I used made 10 cards and a cover for my box.


The cardinal pictured below was my Day 4 coloring for The Daily Marker 30 day Color challenge.



These first three images I used stamps from Unity's Kit of the Month for October of 2014. If you want a deal, their KoTM is a big one. It's a subscription and you get a themed sheet of stamps (they are mounted on cling foam and trimmed). There are always images and matching sentiments and they are always amazing. I have a few KoTMs but sadly I had to cancel due to financial reason. But trust me as soon as I'm able, I'll be renewing my subscription. It is definitely a good bang for your buck.


These last three cards, I used random stamps from my stash that are for different companies.

I think I really love this OSW idea and may just have to make more of them soon. But what good is a matching set of cards without a cute box to put them in? Again on Pinterest, I found this tutorial on how to create a gift box for cards. All 10 cards fit comfortably inside with the envelopes because they are basically flat and not embellished.



I hope you enjoyed this week's Showcase. I'll be browsing the sale and attempting to convince the husband it's a good idea for me to make an order this week.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Unity Friend's with Flair June 5th
Inspiration Destination #36
Sister Act #109

No comments:

Post a Comment