Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Rock out on your birthday!

Seems I was in a birthday mood today. I can't even think of any upcoming birthdays but I am prepared none the less!

This card is more along my personal style with the dark and bright colors and also the grungy look of it.



This image is perfectly named Rock Star from The Paper Shelter. I colored it using Spectrum Noir markers. Because it was a digi stamp I sized it in Silhouette Studio before printing and then used my Silhouette to cut it out before adhering it to the card with foam dots.


You can't see it in the picture, but the skulls are actually glitter. They are a washi like tape I bought... from Hobby Lobby I think. Also the "Let's Party" Sentiment was a random one from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment