Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, June 26, 2015

Christmas in.. june

You know it is never too early to start on Christmas cards. When I saw Mojo Monday's challenge this week I thought it would be perfect for a Christmas card.


The stamp image I used is called "All Santa's Reindeer" from Unity Stamp Co. I thought about coloring the image but I didn't want to distract from all the reindeer names scripted around the antlers. I used some vintage styled dps from a paper pad I've had forever. I was going to add a sentiment on vellum but couldn't decide on where to put it so it would still look balanced and not pull too much from the beautiful image.

I hope you enjoy it and it brings you inspiration.

Other challenges I'd like to enter:

No comments:

Post a Comment