Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Little country boy birthday

Here is card #2 I've made today.




This adorable digi image is called Let's Go Fishing from MilkCoffee. I colored it using Spectrum Noir markers.


The background fish was stamped using a slightly darker color than the cardstock. The stamp is from Stampin' Up - By the Tide.


I was going to do a banner for the sentiment but I decided I wanted some circles! So after die cutting a few circles from coordinating cardstock I stamped the sentiment on two of them and then layered them on top of each other. I think I really like it!

Challenges I'd like to Enter:
Crafty Cardmakers #141 Man or boy
Loves Rubberstamping #156 Masculine
Cute Card Thursday #377 Beside the sea
SIP (stamp, ink, paper) #1 - I don't know if I can link up more than one entry :) but check out this new challenge blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment