Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Be a Rebel!

This is my entry for Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge #2. If you haven't checked out this Design Team and the Challenge please do. They have some very talented people on the DT. I love looking at other's work in hopes that it will spark inspiration, whether it is from the layout, the colors, or the stamps used.


I'm a tom boy a heart so when I saw this image "Rebel" at The Paper Shelter, I just had to have it. This image is so me, tattoos and everything. Lol.


I colored the image for The Daily Marker's 30 day challenge earlier this month. I colored it with spectrum noir markers and it's been sitting around until I finally got inspiration from SIP's sketch challenge this week. The little sentiment banner I first rubbed Ranger Distress inks on some white card stock and then printed out the sentiment over top. A few snips later and woot... sentiment!

I hope you enjoyed this card and remember to always Be A Rebel!

Challenges Entered:
SIP #2 Sketch
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment