Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketch & Simon Says Stamp Wednesday

Here is the card I made for Tuesday Morning #305 sketch today. Also this card goes great with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge of favorite technique or product.


The image is from Some Odd Girl, Peacock Kaylee. I had it already colored from this month's 30 day coloring challenge from The Daily Marker. I just hadn't figured out what to do with it until today. I colored Kaylee with Spectrum Noir Markers and I also did the background of the tag with the markers. I must say Spectrum Noir Markers are my first alcohol artist markers and they are definitely my favorite product right now.

The sentiments are mostly from my stash of clearance stamps from Hobby Lobby except the Live Carefree one. Live Carefree is from Unity Stamp Co. set called Beach Girl.

I hope you enjoy this card and remember to always Be your own kind of beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment