Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friends with Flair - Unity

I know I've mentioned this before but I love Unity Stamp Co. sales. I just bought a few stamps (mostly Christmas ones) that I'll be making cards with soon, but there is a really great sale going on. I really want to order but I can't this weekend, so I'm sad. So to cheer myself up I pulled out some stamps from one of my Kit of the Months from Unity to make my entry for Friends with Flair and Unity Be Inspired Challenge.


I apologize the picture is not great. I was trying to hurry so I can go poke the hubby to go get some take out for dinner. The flower stamp is from KoTM 9/14. I find I use stamps from this particular kit a lot. In fact yesterday I used the dragonfly stamp from the same kit. I stamped this one on watercolor paper and just hazardly colored it using my Stampin' Up inks and aqua pens. I like the artsy look of it. I couldn't find a few dps papers that I really thought fit the card (yes despite my enormous stash of dps) so I just went with some light colored polka dots and some plain card stock. The sentiment is the same one from my random stash that I used earlier today and the gems are new I got off Amazon. (I'm an Amazon addict.) It's hard to tell in the picture but the sentiment is stamped in Tangelo Twist (orange) and the gems have a goldish orangey look to them.

Well hope you enjoy! Now time for some FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment