Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas in July

I know some of you are going to boo me but I'm already ahead of my Christmas card making. I sell cards, or attempt to because I make so many I just have too many cards. Anyways I'm already getting a nice stack of Christmas cards. I've already made 2 card sets and probably a handful of single cards. Hehe!

Today I'm only going to share one of two cards I've made today. I'll share the other one tomorrow because the challenge I used for it won't be posted until then.

For today's card I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #195.


I used {Oh deer} Happy Holidays stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. I think I should have gone with a more solid background but I still like it. This stamp is so cute and there are a few more deer like this one if you want to make a whole set of cards just using these cute little deer. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and raised his little circle off the base with some fun foam. The dps I used is from a 6x6 paper pad I bought last year on clearance from Michaels. The paper pad is from American Crafts and is called Merry Mint.

I hope you enjoy this Christmas card. Oh how I'm counting down the days until fall so we can get some cool weather again.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Freshly Made Sketches #195
Inspiration Destination #42
SIP (stamp ink paper) challenge #5 - Christmas theme

No comments:

Post a Comment