Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Another Christmas Card

Another hot day, so why not more Christmas cards to help us all think of cooler weather, right?

Here is the card I mentioned yesterday.


I used another stamp from Unity Stamp Co for this card. The stamp is called "A caroling we go". I colored this cute snowpeep image with spectrum noir markers. I cut the image and some fun foam out with a circle die cut. After cutting some red banners I heat embossed the sentiment with metallic silver powder and set everything on a simple green and white polka dot background. The stamp set came with a sentiment that says "A caroling we go" but I decided to go with the simple Merry Christmas instead.

I love the cute simplicity of this card. In fact I think I need to get all the Snowpeep stamps that go along with this one and make a whole set like this! I guess it's time to give the hubby the pout face as I explain why I need to make another Unity Stamp order, hehe.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Pals Paper Art #260 Sketch
SIP #5 - theme, christmas
Inspiration destination #42
Creative Knockouts #98 - Outside fun

2 comments: