Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Another beach card

As promised I'm back with another beach themed card. As I was making the Bitsy card, I remember that I had a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. that was perfectly suited for another tropical card.


The stamp set is called Beach Girl. This stamp also comes with three wonderfully paired sentiments but I decided to not use a sentiment on this card so that it is suited for any occasion. I colored the image with Spectrum noir markers and also did the background with the markers. The dps used is from my massive stash (I should post a pic one day of how large my dps stash is). And with doing my best interpretation of Mojo Monday #406 sketch I added the ribbon and bow. This card is 4.25" x 5.5" (A2) if you want a reference as to how large this particular Unity stamp is.

I hope you enjoyed the beach cards today and I hope it inspires you to create today. :)

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Mojo Monday #406
Cute Card Thursday #381 Ladies only
Pile it on #77 - by the water
Simon says Stamp Mon - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment