Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wedding Rings Card

I'd been wanting to make this card for a while but I kept getting sidetracked by all the challenges I keep creating for. So what luck it was for Cute Card Thursday to do a Diamond challenge. For this card I scored the lattice work with my scoring board and then placed tiny adhesive gems at the intersections. The rings are made from metallic gold quilling paper and I used silver glitter glue on the quilled diamond. And for alittle bit of color I added quilled rose vines.

 
Cute Card Thursday #252 - Diamonds are Forever

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is stunning, you have so much patience adding all those gems!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete