Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thank You

I've been knocking out cards left and right for all these challenges. I didnt realize how many challenge blogs I'm subscribed to until I was boggling at the list of challenges I hard written down to make cards for. I would like to say I LOVE all these challenges and have so much fun making cards for them. They definitely help with my creativity.

This card is a simple Thank you card. I used on of my new Flonzcraft stamps I got in today!
To accent the simple card I added some quilled bleeding hearts. Hope you enjoy it!




Challenges:
Dynamic Duos #34

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the challenges are fabulous inspiration. I don't know how I'd stamp without them now! The quilling on this card is so neat! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete