Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, January 25, 2013

CAS Thank you card

Making clean and simple cards can be a challenge considering most of my cards usually have quilled images on it, but I think I managed to do a CAS card. Enjoy!


Challenges entered:
Cardmaking Mamas - CAS
Color Throwdown #226
Simon Says Stamp - Paper piecing

I managed to make a few others just like it but in different colors. Here they are:


3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are cool!! Thanks for joining us at the CTD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cards!! I have never tried the quilling, but it sure is lovely!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty set of cards. Thanks for playing along with the Let's Get Paper Piecing Challenge over on the Simon Says Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete