Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Orchid Card

YAY, I learned to quill orchids! LOL.

Here is a lovely card that I originally meant for it to be a sympathy card but it can be used for any occasion. The stamp is from Flonzcraft, which I got in today along with a bunch of others I had ordered from them. I love these new stamps! The image is bordered with green quilled scrolls and two orchids. Hope you enjoy it!


 
 
Here is the great sketch that I used from Sunday Sketch and Stamp to create this card:

 
Challenges:
 
Card Making Mamas - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Great card and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous quilling, how clever! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty...love the beautiful image and the awesome looking quilling!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilling job. Thank you for joining in At Card Makin Mamas.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete