Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Orchid Wedding Card

I'm still practicing quilling scrolls so the scrolls on this card arent the greatest, but I am loving these quilled orchids. I may have to see about selling them as embellishments in my store soon. The love bird stamp is from Sliekje Digi Stamps.


 
 
Challenges Entered:
Pile it on #1 - black, white, and one color
Simon Says Stamp - black, white and splash of color
Cute Card Thursday #251 - Beat the Blues
 
Also here is a pic of what the card looks like without the digi stamp. It took me forever to decide whether to put the stamp or leave it off, lol.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the pop of blue! The quilling is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a PRETTY card!
    Thank-You for joining us at PIO last week! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete