Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Be Mine Valentine Card

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, here is a Valentine card. The teddy image is from Meljen's Designs and I decoupaged it. Decoupaging my digi stamps is alittle new so I just did the best I could. The stamp is set on a lattice background and framed at the bottom with small roses I made with square pieces of paper. The roses are a new technique I was trying out, hope you enjoy them.







 
 
Challenges:
Pile it on #3 - Hearts
Dynamic Duos - red and black
Simon Says Stamp - Paper Piecing

7 comments:

  1. Very cool with the lattice background - love it. Thanks so very much for sharing this cute card with us at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card. Love that little bear. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card and perfect for a loved one.

    Thank you for joining us this week at Sunday Sketch & Stamp
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on your card. I love the teddy bear image with all those lovely roses. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great and thanks for joining us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and I love the gorgeous roses! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the image is so cute and your paper weaving looks fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete