Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Girl Teddy Card

So my mom needed a card for someone having a baby girl. I really loved the baby boy teddy card I made so I modified it to better suit a little girl. Instead of quilled safety pins and rattles I made quilled purple flowers with little button centers.



 
 
Challenges:
Play Date Cafe PDCC165 - Plum, mustard, rose

2 comments:

  1. A baby bear holding a bear, now that's beyond cute! Love your card for a little girl and the quilled purple flowers with the buttons are the BEST!!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge and sharing your wonderful talent with us at Dutch Dare.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little baby girl card. Great placement of the buttons over the flowers. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Dutch Dare.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete