Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, January 7, 2013

New Baby Boy Card

I've been busy today. Not only did I get one card done but I did two! Must have been all that time I went through withdrawals while my crafting room was packed up.

The colors for this card was inspired by the color challenge at Play Date Cafe. I love how they are bright and vibrant. I also used the Recipe from Dutch Dare Card Challenge to make this card. I will say the recipe did make things challenging. I usually dont use ribbons, especially not TWO ribbons on a single card. But I did have alot of fun making this one, mostly because the double card layout is a new one for me.

I used a teddy bear digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs. The patterned papers I purchased the baby boy one from Hobby Lobby and it had been just sitting in my stack of papers for months. The other two believe it or not I got in a huge pack of 12x12 patterned papers from Oriental Trading. To finish off the card I quilled simple rattles and safety pins for embellishments.

Well enough blahing from me.. here is the card!


Challenges entered:
Play Date Cafe #PDCC163
Dutch Dare Card #198
Cute Card Thursday #250

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute Heather,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. those quilled rattles are so great!! the colors look great, such a cute card. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful take on the color story this week! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete