Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Another card

Oh my I'm on a roll with creativity lately! Gotta take advantage of this creativity while I have it, because you know I'm likely going to hit a creative block soon. So here is the latest creation. The digi stamp is from Digi Darla Designs.


Challenges I'd like to enter:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #167
Sister Act Challenges #17 - Anything goes
Pile it On #30 - Anything goes
Digi Darla's Challenges #73 - Copy Cat
The Cutie Pie Challenge #49 - Pretty in Pink

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I am going to try to color mine today. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather - what a darling image and card! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!!! EEEEEk!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete