Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I'm back!

So I've been away for a very long time. I just lost my creativity, but I think I've found it again! And I'm excited to be making new cards to share with the world!

Just because I lost my creativity didn't mean I stopped buying crafty goodies. In my absence I've come to love Stampin' Up products and found a few new digi stamp shops I love.

Also in my never ending search for new unique stamps, I found a shop called Unity Stamp Company. All the stamps I have ordered so far are thick red rubber, cling stamps. I must say I absolutely LOVE these stamps. They are very detailed and stamp beautifully.

Here is an example of a some of their stamps in action!


The flowers is a random stamp I got from a grab bag I bought one weekend when they were having a grab bag sale. I white embossed the flowers onto glossy card stock that I used the Ranger alcohol inks to kind of tie dye the background.

The woman stamp I recieved with my KOTM (kit of the month). With their KOTMs you get a full 8.5x11 sheet FULL of rubber stamps for a low price! This stamp I embossed with black detail powder and used my Pelikan and Twinkling H2O watercolors to color it in.

The sentiment stamp is embossed in white detail powder and I purchased it from Hobby Lobby, mostly because it was on clearance.

As I create more and possibly get back into doing challenges, I'll be adding a lot more pictures of my craftiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment