Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Birdcage and flower card

I finally used the Tim Holtz die I've been having since before Christmas. This is what I came up with:
 
 

I made the cloud background myself with a template I cut myself and two different shades of blue ink. I distressed the blue bird die cut with the darker of the two inks I used to make the clouds. And of course the little flower is quilled with a little button center.

Challenges entered:
Color Throwdown #250 - 5 Yr. Anniversary
Dutch Dare Card Challenges #225 - Tic Tac Toe - I used Flowers, buttons and distressing.

1 comment:

  1. Love the billowy clouds background you created! Beautiful card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along and helping us celebrate!

    ReplyDelete