Welcome

Welcome to Hk's Crafts. I'm a housewife with a love for crafting. I make greeting cards as a side income and various other crafts just for fun.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Santa Card

I'm on a roll with all these Christmas cards. Looks like I'll have all my designs ready and posted up on Etsy hopefully by the end of next month.

This digi stamp is from Digi Darla Designs.


Sorry the picture isn't so great this time.

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Sketch Saturday #269
Pile it on #30 - Anything goes
Polkadoodles and Studio 12 - Week 30 - Christmas in July
Sister Act #17

2 comments:

  1. A cute festive creation, Heather. Thanks for playing along with us.
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a jolly Santa! Many thanks for joining in with us over at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete